Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
Infectious diseases are caused by microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi the diseases can be spread, directly or indirectly from one person to another. They’re normally harmless or even helpful, but under certain conditions, some may cause disease. Jacobs conferences aim is to provide information with a strong focus on basic, clinical and translational science as well as on epidemiology and disease prevention. This exciting event will allow the audience in making a splurge with new and upcoming drug developments, and can receive name recognition at this 2-days event.
Submit your Abstract at Infectious Diseases Conference 2019
- Frontiers in Infectious Disease Research
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial & Viral & Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Infectious diseases of childhood
- Paediatric infectious diseases
- Vaccines against viral diseases
- Infection and Immunity
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Resistance
- Treatment for Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Animal Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiological Diseases
- Dermatological Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Ophthalmological Infectious Diseases
- Heart and Cardiovascular Infectious Diseases
- Current Research in Virology and Infectious Disease
Don’t miss the opportunity of global networking in transferring and exchanging ideas.